NMEA 2000 YDEN-02N - Ethernet Gateway
YACHT DEVICES - NMEA 2000 YDEN-02N Ethernet Gateway
The Gateway connects navigation PCs and laptops to NMEA 2000 over Ethernet, Garmin Marine Network, Raymarine SeaTalk HS and RayNet, Furuno NavNet, or NMEA OneNet, and allows bridging of NMEA 2000 networks.
The Gateway is equipped with a standard Ethernet RJ45 connector, and you may need a proprietary adapter to connect it with your vessel's network; direct connection to PC with standard computer cable is also supported.
The Device provides NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 data streams using TCP and/or UDP protocols, and has a bi-directional converter between NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000. This allows viewing of navigational data including AIS as well as managing NMEA equipment including autopilot from virtually all marine software, e.g. OpenCPN (NMEA 0183 only) and Expedition 10 (both NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 protocols are supported). The Gateway has three data servers (TCP/UDP), which allows tailored settings for different applications.
Features of the Gateway:
- can be configured for static IP address, or to obtain an IP automatically, or work as a DHCP server;
- is compatible with 10 Mb/s, 100 Mb/s and 1000 Mb/s Ethernet networks;
- provides high-voltage galvanic isolation between NMEA 2000 and Ethernet interfaces;
- support mDNS and Bonjour protocols for easy discovery in the network;
- powered from NMEA 2000, low power consumption (less than 50 mA);
- pair of Gateways can bridge two NMEA 2000 segments over Ethernet.