AUTOMATIC IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM - AIS350 Dual Channel Receiver
Raymarine’s AIS350 is a receive-only AIS device that allows you to receive and display the AIS data transmissions from nearby vessels right on your Raymarine multifunction display’s radar or chartplotter screen.
Raymarine AIS350 Features
- Dual channel receivers – AIS vessel monitoring of class A and B transmissions.
- SeaTalkNG networking for simple integration with Raymarine C-Series Widescreen, E-Series Widescreen and G-Series systems.
- USB 2.0 port for plug-and-play connection to PC based navigation systems.
- Built-in NMEA multiplexer simplifies integration with legacy Multifunction Displays, VHF radios and 3rd party devices.
- Front-facing multicolor LED indicator for system status and diagnostics.
- Rugged, water resistant (IPX 2) enclosure designed for easy installation.
- E32157 - AUTOMATIC IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM - AIS350 Dual Channel Receiver