Shipping and Surcharges
As most of us know who shop online a bit, shipping can be expensive. So, we have spent many hours trying to source the best shipping, at the best price, that won't compromise the quality of the products.
The global pandemic currently being experienced has impacted our delivery dates so some packages may take a little longer than before. We endeavour to get everything to you, as quickly as possible.
As authorised dealers of these awesome brands, some of the items may come direct from the supplier, and many others are shipped from us. Therefore we don't want to get your hopes up by saying that we offer a next day delivery option, when it probably won't happen. I guess that living by the sea has to have some sort of regional restriction! But we will get the delivery out to you as quick as, and then send you an email so you can track it.
If you have selected a small item in your cart and you think the shipping may be high (for example just a cable instead of the entire unit), then please contact us. The Shipping rates are based on the collection weight and we may be able to reduce it down for you for some of the lighter pieces.
Occasionally more remote areas require an additional charge. To confirm if this affects your pickup or delivery suburb, please contact us before hitting the payment button..
The surcharge may be a flat cost, or it may be based upon the weight of the item, or it may be a combination of both. The larger items travel by courier so we ask you to note the below points for items over 5kg's.
- A physical street address is required for all deliveries.
- If a receiver is not home to sign for a parcel, we will attempt to redeliver the item for free. If the parcel cannot be delivered again, it may be left at one of 1400 local collection points.
- Collection points may include newsagents or service stations.
- We cannot deliver to Australia Post owned properties.
- This includes post offices, PO boxes, locked bags, parcel lockers or parcel collect locations.
- This is because Australia Post restricts delivery to these locations with some of our preferred shippers.
- It's important to us that every parcel completes its journey safe and sound, but we appreciate that some locations may not have nearby collection points to make this possible.
If this the case, we may opt to have these parcels returned to the sender.