Occasionally more remote areas require an additional charge. To confirm if this affects your pickup or delivery suburb, please contact us before hitting the payment button..
The surcharge may be a flat cost, or it may be based upon the weight of the item, or it may be a combination of both. The larger items travel by courier so we ask you to note the below points for items over 5kg's.
- A physical street address is required for all deliveries.
- If a receiver is not home to sign for a parcel, we will attempt to redeliver the item for free. If the parcel cannot be delivered again, it may be left at one of 1400 local collection points.
- Collection points may include newsagents or service stations.
- We cannot deliver to Australia Post owned properties.
- This includes post offices, PO boxes, locked bags, parcel lockers or parcel collect locations.
- This is because Australia Post restricts delivery to these locations with some of our preferred shippers.
- It's important to us that every parcel completes its journey safe and sound, but we appreciate that some locations may not have nearby collection points to make this possible.