RUN INDICATOR - YDER-02
YACHT DEVICES -
Run Indicator YDRI-04
The Run Indicator is designed for visualizing and monitoring electrical current and voltage in up to four independent DC circuits connected to Device's terminals. Voltage and current data can be viewed on NMEA 2000 displays to check the state of manually switched loads (e.g. navigation lights) and to ensure that equipment that is turned on is actually functioning (current flows through the load).
Current and voltage data can be used to configure the Device to manage the channels of an NMEA 2000 digital switching system. For example, to raise a sound alert or to turn some equipment on or off. The Device can also report how long a load was on, how often the load was switched over a specified period or whether switching falls within a specified frequency — which is useful for analyzing the operation of fresh water or bilge pumps and to detect leaks or flooding.
- easy installation, no external shunts are required;
- ±10A (15A peak) and up to 40V DC per channel;
- compatible with legacy chart plotters (NMEA 2000 PGN 127508);
- compatible with modern chart plotters with CZone support;
- can sound events with the Alarm Button (overcurrent, etc.), can manage loads with the Circuit Control or compatible equipment (including Maretron and Oceanic Systems);
- inexpensive web access using Web Gauges of our Wi-Fi Gateway or Router;
- device can be programmed and firmware can be upgraded with the CAN Log Viewer.
On a rented boat, the Run Indicator can extend the life of equipment by alerting about low battery charge, or about dry operation of pumps, or problems with intake or discharge pipes.