Element Sonar: Turn Up the Resolution
With an unprecedented built-in 6-channel sonar, Element delivers the sharpest view of the underwater world. HyperVision™ 1.2 megahertz super-high resolution CHIRP technology takes DownVision, SideVision, and RealVison 3D sonar to the next level of precision imaging and fish identification, letting anglers identify structures, vegetation, and fish with life-like clarity.
Element Key Features
- Rugged, high-visibility sunlight viewable 7”, 9”, and 12” displays with built-in GPS/GNSS receiver
- Superior HyperVision CHIRP sonar technology achieves 3x the clarity of conventional side and down scanning sonars
- 1.2 megahertz HyperVision sonar provides super high-resolution imaging up to 125’ while 350kHz DownVision delivers photo-like imaging up to 600’ and SideVision out to 300’
- Built-in RealVision 3D sonar gives you the power to accurately identify the location of ledges, channel beds, and other contour changes
- Take 3D sonar to the next level with HyperVision mode for unprecedented 3D resolution and positional awareness
- New compact HV-100, all-in-one transom transducer, combines Hyper, Down, Side, RealVision 3D and conventional CHIRP sonar channels into one simple installation
- LightHouse Sport OS with dedicated keypad controls for simple operation, plus an oversized waypoint key for marking favorite spots
- User-programmable keys allow quick access to most-used configurations
- Fast quad-core processor allows instantaneous chart re-draw and continuous 3D rendering while running a simple, easy-to-learn user interface.
- Raymarine RealBathy™ personal sonar mapping and Navionics SonarCharts Live support
- NMEA2000 networking for VHF, engine, tanks, and heading sensor integration
- Each Element display includes a trunnion mounting bracket, console mounting kit, power/NMEA200 cable, handbook, and mounting hardware