NMEA 0183 YDNM-02 Multiplexer
NMEA 0183 Multiplexer YDNM-02
Smart multiplexer with five NMEA 0183 ports and one SeaTalk port, auto detection of port speed and easy configuration with a click of a button! And, of course, it has flexible filters, routing rules, and supports firmware updates.
The Multiplexer has six configuration presets with different port speeds and routing schemes. Presets can be selected by pressing a hidden button. Ports can be configured to auto-detect the speed of connected equipment.
Ports can be routed to themselves, which allows multiplexing of data from SeaTalk and 5 different NMEA 0183 talkers (see Preset #6 on Picture 6) and sending them to 3 or more different listeners (multiple listeners can be connected to a talker, but a listener can receives data from only one talker).
- 5 x NMEA 0183 ports (2 x TX/RX, 1 x TX/RX with galvanic isolation 2500 VRMS, 2 x RX only);
- 1 x SeaTalk port (multiple devices can be connected);
- both "single ended" (RS-232) and "differential" (RS-422) NMEA 0183 connections are supported;
- NMEA ports can be configured for any speed from 300 to 115200 bps, and to AUTO speed;
- bi-directional data conversion between SeaTalk and NMEA 0183 with autopilot support;
- individual filters on all ports (by datagram number, sentence formatter or talker ID) for incoming and outgoing messages;
- individual routing rules for all ports, routing of NMEA 0183 ports to themselves is supported;
- "tunnel" mode to connect old, non-standard and Navtex equipment;
- firmware updates from the serial port are supported.