ICOM - IC-M85E - VHF Marine Transceiver
Marine and LMR Hybrid for Professional Use
The IC-M85E is an ultra-compact and powerful Marine Handheld with LMR Feature. Do not let the small size fool you. The IC-M85E is the most compact (W×H×D: 56 × 92 × 29 mm) and lightweight (weight: 246 g) (with BP-290, FA-SC58V, and MBB-3)) commercial grade marine and land mobile hybrid radio in the world.
· Automated Emergency Alarm – Includes: MOB (Man Over Board), Man Down and Lone Worker.
· Covering 136-174MHz LMR Frequency
· Up to 100 programmable channels are available for LMR use
· Instant Operation with Multi-Function Button
· 700 mW Powerful Audio – For vital clear communication in those noisy environments.
· IP67 and MIL-STD rugged Construction
· Private Conversation – Built-in Voice Scrambler and provides private communication between stations (32-code, compatible with UT-112 voice scrambler unit).
The radio also comes with a variety of other features including Aqua Quake ™, internal VOX capability for hands-free operation, 14 hours of battery life, 5W Output, Dual/ Tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/ or call channel, etc.