NAVNET AIS OPTIONS - DUAL CHANNEL BLACK BOX AIS RECEIVER
The FA30 Automatic Identification System (AIS) Receiver delivers real-time information about AIS-equipped vessels into your NavNet vx2 or AIS-ready chart plotter and/or radar. The information that the FA30 receives includes ship's position, course/speed over ground, heading and rate of turn as well as a variety of other useful information. Since AIS targets can constantly be tracked, even if they are not within line of sight, the FA30 enhances situational awareness in congested waterways.
AIS targets on chart plotter/radar screens indicate the speed and course of the targets. The FA30 outputs AIS data to a PC via Ethernet network that can be read and displayed with the included software application. The FA30 can also be interfaced with various FURUNO radar and chart plotters with AIS information display capability. No additional interface units are required for interfacing with the NavNet vx2 series.
The FA-30 accepts signals that any existing VHF antenna receives. It is easy to mount on the bulkhead thanks to the newly designed cabinet.
FA-30 Furuno Dual Channel Black Box AIS Receiver (without Antenna)
Whether it is for recreational, fishing or commercial vessels, the Dual Channel Receiver provides critical collision avoidance information in all weather conditions. The FA-30 has the ability to deliver instantaneous AIS information to your navigation systems.
Efficiency and safety are first priorities for any type of navigation. The FA-30â€™s acquisition and tracking of traffic around your vessel ensures 24/7 security and protection. The receiver also provides navigational data about other AIS-equipped vessels, increasing your situational awareness and allowing you to have stress-free navigation.
- Enhances safe navigation by receiving critical navigation information from local AIS-equipped vessels
- Vastly improves situational awareness in any weather conditions including dense fog, darkness, and congested waterways
- Dual parallel channel, "Full Duplex" receiver design receives AIS contact messages up to 100% more often than dual channel "Multiplexing" receivers
- High sensitivity, synthesized receiver automatically switches between international and local AIS channels
- Optional amplified VHF splitter allows the use of a single antenna for VHF radio and AIS Receiver
- Network output to NavNet 3D/vx2 and PCs for added redundancy and installation flexibility
- Serial Output for integration with various radar and chart plotter systems
- AIS Viewer Software included for on-board PC or land based installations
- Bulkhead mounting and low power, flexible DC input voltage design for simplified installations