Engine Gateway YDEG-04 - Compatible with NMEA 2000 (DeviceNet) Micro Male
YACHT DEVICES - Engine Gateway YDEG-04
YDEG-04N - Engine Gateway - Compatible with NMEA 2000 (DeviceNet) Micro Male
Gateway for Volvo Penta, BRP Rotax and J1939 engines to NMEA 2000 marine electronics networks. It will provides you with engine revolutions, motor hours, coolant temperature, battery voltage, warning and alarms, fuel rate and other data on the screen of your chart plotter.
Compatible Volvo Penta engines:
- with all versions of EVC-B, EVC-C, EVC-D, EVC-E (most modern engines manufactured since 2006);
- D1 and D2 series with MDI (Mechanical Diesel Interface), for example D2-40F;
- EDC III and EDC IV diesel engines (EMS 2.0, EMS 2.2);
- with EVC-A MC and EVC-A EC (also known as EVCmc and EVCec);
- EFI engines with MEFI4B ECU or later (gasoline, 2004-2005), with or without an EVC system installed;
- all EGC engines (gasoline, 2005 and Later), with or without an EVC system installed.